Phosphorus/Nitrogen Hybrid Hardener Resin
SHL-1610 is a flame retardant hardener for composites, coatings. It is liquidtype(solvent-free) hardener resin with halogen-free and excellent flame-retardant properties comparing with general amine hardener resin. Especially solubility and dispersibility of SHL-1610 are excellent therefore workability is improved. It shows excellent flame-retardancy because of high phosphorus contents.
|Appearance||Yellowish liquid resin|
|Viscosity||Max. 10,000 cps|
ADVANTAGES & APPLICATIONS
- Excellent Flame Retardancy (Halogen-free)
- Good Chemical Resistance & mechanical properties
- Excellent Adhesion Properties
- Excellent Heat Resistance
- Marine Coatings
- Architectures Coatings
- Industrial Coatings&Composites
Warehousing & instructions
Do not heat the product or place in too cold temperature.
Keep away from heat sources and direct sunlight.